- Asia has a lot of emerging countries/regions that are winning recognition in the world heat transfer community. To enhance more scientific interactions between Asian researchers, an efficient regional networking system is needed.
- As a world networking system, we have an the International Centre for Heat and Mass Transfer(ICHMT) that is the largest heat transfer community with a long history. It has been contributing to networking the world researchers. However, to maneuver Asian development more efficiently and flexibly, a regional networking system like Eurotherm will be one of the practical solutions.
- Establishment of such an Asian networking system will increase the presence of Asian in the world heat transfer community.
- The aim of Asian Union of Thermal Science and Engineering (AUTSE) is to promote and foster cooperation among Asian scientists and engineers working in the field of Thermal Sciences and Heat Transfer.
- To form a network within Asian Heat Transfer Community and exchange information between participating countries/regions
- To host and support of international conferences and topical seminars held in Asia
- To build a database of heat transfer scientists and engineers in Asia
- To cooperate between different national organizations on thermal sciences and engineering
- To confer awards on senior scientists in honor of their achievements and on young scientists to encourage their academic activities in the field of thermal sciences and engineering